Construction sawn timber
Construction timber made according to customer specifications, pressure or immersion impregnated when requested. There is a possibility of drying lumber in drying chambers. We also offer planed timber machined on the latest planing machines.
CONSTRUCTION (wet wood):
· trimmed and untrimmed sawn timber
· dry and wet sawn timber
· battens, beams, balks
· lining and breast boards
· roof framework on client’s individual request
Standard sizes available from stock:
· square timber, logs 70×140, 80×160, 80×180, 80×80, 100×100, 120×120, 140×140, 160×160, 180×180, 50×100, 50×150, 60×120 other profiles and roof framework on request
· battens 50×40, 25×50
· boards with a thickness of 25 mm, 32 mm, (different widths)
· propping slabs with a length of 3 and 4 Lm
– pine edged boards with a thickness of 25 mm
Pine floor, tongue-and-groove system, dimensions of 28 x 115 mm at lengths of up to 6m. The product is produced from a specially selected, dried and planed wood. The finished product gives the room a warm and cozy look.
Panelling boards (clapboards), 20mm thick, 127mm wide in lengths of up to 4m. The product is produced from a specially selected, dried and planed wood.
The product is produced from a specially selected, dried and planed wood. Beautiful natural boards imitate pine logs.
Pressure-impregnated fluted pine terrace boards – dimensions 26 x 145 mm in lengths of 3, 4 or 5 meters.
Fluted larch terrace boards – dimensions 28 x 125 mm in lengths of 4 and 5m.
The following terrace boards are available for order:
· Siberian spruce
· Siberian larch
· terraces made of exotic wood